Search This Blog

Product Review: In2it Makeup Remover Cream

Hi everyone!

Removing makeup no matter how tired you might be is an important task. One, it will eliminate possible occurrence of zits from dirt and two it will give a fresh clean feeling on the face before sleeping. I personally love removing my makeup with creams and of course with makeup remover wipes. :)

Today I will be sharing to you my views and opinions about the In2it Makeup Remover. In2it is a makeup brand always present in local department stores. They are a bit fancier that other local makeup brands and I actually just heard about In2it because of their brow product that has been proven to be the best ever.

Anyhow, this post won't tackle about the brow product but their Makeup Remover Cream that I happen to have bought on recently. :)


The makeup remover retails for 200pesos and is available in one size only, 100ml. This is a cream based and can be used with dry face. The packaging is nice for it resembles an expensive makeup. With the silver lid and white body. :)

WHAT IN2IT MAKEUP REMOVER CREAM SAYS:
  • Removes facial and eye make-up
  • Tones
  • Moisturizes
It also states that the product is suitable for the removal of all types of makeup and it is built with extracts of lemon, cucumber, grape, apple, olive oil, witch hazel, chamomile, aloe Vera and Vitamin E. 

Direction: Apply directly to the face. Massage and cleanse and rinse.

And just like any other product, avoid direct contact with the eyes for it may cause irritation.




So for this post you will be seeing how this product works. I have different types of makeup from foundation, eyeliner, eye cream and lipstick and you will see how the product will work.

                                                                                        
Careline BB CREAM
Essence EyeLiner
Fashion21 Eyeshadow
Lipstick

I put each of the product on my arm and we'll see how the In2it Makeup Remover Cream reacts


I put just a nice amount

Rubbed it gently

Use Gentle remover wipes

                              
And done! :)

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT?

  • Does what it claims to do
  • Doesn't leave a greasy feel on the face
  • Very convenient to use
  • Big bottle for a makeup remover
  • Fancy packaging
  • Refreshes the skin after use
  • No foul smell or anything
 WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT?
  • Since its in a tube bottle, it is hard to control the amount of product I will use
  • It has no bigger size available

Hope you enjoyed my post everyone. have a great weekend!

No comments