Search This Blog

Product Review: Nivea Deep Cleansing Mud Foam

I am very amazed by how Nivea products work. I love their lotion and also their toner too. Ever since I got items from their line during the 50% Off at Trinoma Landmark I became a Nivea-believer.

In today’s post I will be reviewing Nivea Deep Cleansing Mud Foam. This mud foam is for combination to oily skin that will eliminate excess shine and blackheads- perfect to what I need.
Available in all leading stores for 80pesos only 50g.

What the Product Claims?

  • Deeply cleanse and absorbs excess oil for pure, silky soft skin. It is also especially developed for the special needs of Asian Skin.
  • It has a pleasant mud foam texture with active charcoal that effectively absorbs dirt and excessive oiliness deep into pores.
  • The formula is enriched with healing minerals that prevents secretion of excessive sebum and occurance of blackheads
  • Helps support the skin’s optimal hydration balance with patented moisturizing technology containing Hydra IQ.




How to Apply?

To apply this one, simply massage on moistened face and neck then rinse off with lukewarm water.

What I like about this product?
·        
      It works as a makeup remover and face wash in one. I notice that this product can actually remove makeup too even the stubborn eye makeups.
·         
      Very inexpensive for 50g of product (80pesos)
·         
      It leaves a deeply cleansed face feeling without dryness
·         
      I love the packaging!
·         
      Makes my face shine-free
·         
      Lasts long for an everyday cleanser


What I don’t like?
  • ·         It tends to be a little painful in the area so I tend to wash faster even if I really wanted the product to massage more on my face
  • ·         Doesn’t come with exfoliating beads


Overall, this product is a must try especially for those who are looking for affordable makeup cleanser that’s gentle and truly works. J

More product reviews here:






1 comment

  1. The advantage of massage is that it makes blood rich in oxygen flow to the affected areas by means of effortless massage pressure, thereby improving circulation. 분당 출장안마

    ReplyDelete