Search This Blog

100pesos and Below SULIT Product: Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm



I seldom use lip balms now. One, I don’t even wear lipstick that much and two, because I will at some point forget to wear one before applying my lipstick. Because of this laziness syndrome my lips becomes dry easily to the point of chopping. So when I hit the mall last week I knew I have to buy a new lip balm and for fortunately I saw the right lip balm for me.




Himalaya Herbals Lip Balms comes in the skin skincare Himalaya Herbals. I never actually bought anything from Himalaya but I saw some of their skincare like face scrubs and masks that I would love to try out. Anyhow while browsing onto the lip balm section of Watson's last week I encountered the Himalaya Herbals lip balm and I know I had to purchase it.


 

Himalaya Herbals Lip balm sells for 59pesos only. It is enriched with Wheatgerm Oil and Carrot Seed Oil. Wheatgerm Oil is a rich source of vitamin E that nourish and soften the lips. Carrot Oil on the other hand has natural sunscreen. This means added protection with the sun harmful rays.


For the direction it says to just apply on lips when needed.

What I love about this product?



  • I love how I can easily control the amount by squeezing 

    It's only 59pesos
  • It works really well in moisturizing the lips
  • It gives little minty feeling on the lips
  • It prevents drying and chapping of lips
  • It is bigger compared to the price
  • Its gel-like when applied but not sticky and doesn't make you look like "kumain ng litson"
  • It has great packaging


What I don't love?



Nothing. The product really works and the price is very sulit. This is worth the buy! A steal for only 100pesos and below.


This Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm actually reminds me of the Carmex Lip Balm that I own before which costs me more 110pesos for a smaller tube. I am glad that I bought this one because it truly helps in making my lips ready for kissing (JOKE!) my lipstick application. 

Be part of my RSS Subscribers!!! Click HERE.



No comments