Search This Blog

Amazing Find Tupperware's White Result Exfoliating Gel


If you haven't checked, my last Amazing Find post was when I discovered an amazing makeup organizer from Office Warehouse. I even shared what's inside my I've never been tried a product from Tupperware Brand but I do have used those from Avon and Natasha beauty line. The makeups and skincare from Avon and Natasha are a must try for everyone. They are all affordable and highly effective. Tupperware on the other hand is something that I accidentally discovered and boy did I feel such a eureka moment finding out that this particular product exists.

 
Sorry for the blurry shot :)




PRODUCT INFORMATION:

NAME: White Result Exofoliating Gel (with encapsulated whitening peptide)

Dramatically renew the look and feel of your skin with this innovative product that contains B-White, an encapsulated whitening peptide that decreases melanin production for optimal whitening activity. It also provides brightening effect for a more uniform complexion.

INGREDIENTS:

The product is enhanced with Multifruit BSC, a blend of five botanical extracts namely bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon. These extracts are natural sources of Alpha Hydroxy Acispds (AHA's) that promotes smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal.

Other ingredients are on the photo:

PACKAGING:

The product comes in a very simple white tube with no fancy details but is very good to look at.

PRICE:

You get 50grams for a price of 89pesos only.

DIRECTION FOR USE:

Apply on the face. Rub and massage gently in small circular motion for 1-2 minutes, then rinse with water. Gentle enough to use as often as desired.

PRODUCT TEST AND SHOTS:

As you may notice the product is very gel-like but you will see microspic granules (no worries, they melt once you scrub on your face and you won't even feel or notice) probably the encapsulated whitening peptide.


I put this on a dry face mostly after I remove my makeup and pat dry my face. You will easily notice the dead skin cells coming off as your scrub. They became black too and just all the excess dirt that your face have.

After scrubbing I immediately rinse with cold water and I feel so much refreshed. This is very gentle to skin and though some say that exfoliating is bad on a daily basis, I use it as often as I could. Sometimes almost every day of the week. A little goes a long way with this product too which is very nice.




Reasons Why I consider this an Amazing Find:

  • The price is good
  • The product does its job well
  • It is very rare to find a product that does something like this. See in the picture how it removes dirt and dead skin cells faster than the speed of light
  • Very gentle, easy to use and can be used daily

My only comment will probably the smell. I don't find it too pleasant before and after use though after awhile the smell settles down.

I hope you find this post helpful. If you want to try this product out then comment below your reaction. Have you ever used an Exfoliating Gel?

No comments