Search This Blog

Quick Makeup of the Day feat. AVON Super Shock Max Mascara

Hello there! I am trying oh so hard to do some Youtube videos again for I miss filming myself doing some makeup, haul or just a random vlog. I hope you an watch my latest video or shall I saw my first video for 2015 entitled: Quick Makeup of the Day feat. Avon Super Shock Mascara!!!

This makeup is very easy to recreate and a very good makeup routine for beginners and for every day.



Products I Used:



  • BT LA Makeup Primer
  • Catrice Brow Pencil
  • ELF Eye Primer
  • Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm
  • Collections BB Secret Blemish Balm
  • Natasha Duo Foundation and Concealer
  • Catrice All Matte Powder
  • NXY Eyeshadow in Brown
  • Fashion 21 Eyeshadow in #18 Black
  • Inglot Highlight Eyeshadow
  • Avon Super Shock Max Mascara
  • SanSan Champagne olletion Blush in Peach O' Fame
  • Touch Me Lipstick in Cashmere
Thanks for being part of my blog. Cheers for more posts!!!

PS. I will be posting in the blog every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Since I run multiple blog I needed to schedule wisely. Hope you can follow me on my links. :)


No comments