Search This Blog

Recent Purchase Haul (Essentials, Skincare, Face Masks, Makeup etc.)

Hi everyone! I knew I've been gone for about a week and I am very much sorry for not updating this blog. I've been too busy with the new project that was assigned to me at work.


Just to quickly announce, I am actually holding a 14 Day Productive Living Program in SavingsPinay. It is meant to tackle different productivity lessons from How to Restart your Life, How to Plan your Year, Month, Week and Day as well as different focused productivity  tips and tricks. Don't forget to vising SavingsPinay now.


Just last Tuesday I was on my shopping mode because I had a lot of items already emptied. So I thought of sharing to you guys all of my recent purchases.


The total of what I bought was 1506pesos so again I got a free item from SM Department Store which I will talked about later. Watch my Department Store Haul  below:


For today's haul I decided to do it per category so first I have my essentials. I will most probably review the Kyusoku Bihaku Korean Magic Towel so hope you can stay tuned for that. 

  1. Watsons Baby Wipes (99pesos for 3 Packs), 2. Sisters Sanitary Napkin, 3. Schick Extract 2 Shaver (pack of 2 and an individual) and 4. Kyusoku Bihaku Koran Magic Towel.



Next category is Body Products. I bought a new body scrub, lotion and some soaps. You may want to check out my last year's obsession with Asian Secrets Lulur Body Scrub and my review on CY Gabriel Soap. 


  1. Bench Intensive Whitening Lotion (Suprawhite), 2. Watsons Whitening Milk and Salt Scrub (Enhanced with Collagen), 3. Belo Intensive Whitening Soap (Intensive product review HERE) and 4. Cyleina Black Pearl Soap (first time to use)



Another category is the face products and I've been wanting to really purchase a good peel off mask this time for I love the feeling peel off masks give me. 



  1. Himalaya Herbals' Almond and Cucumber Peel Off Mask, 2. BeautyFix Peel Off Mask, 3. MaxiPeel Fresh and Natural Skin Purifier and 4. Himalaya Herbal's All Day Moisturizing Crème.



The last items I bought are makeup as I plan to do an updated 500pesos and Below Makeup Challenge. You can watch my first attempt in the video below:


  1. Careline Oil Control Foundation in shade Oriental, 2. Ever Bilena Eyeshadow and Blush Palette, Careline Color Pencil in Brown, Ever Bilena Thicklash Mascara and Nichido Lip and Cheek Balm.


 

The gift that I have received for spending above 1500pesos with participating item is a beautiful boat clutch. 


I hope you have enjoyed this blog post. Let me know what items you want me to review or to talk more about.


1 comment