Search This Blog

Ever Bilena Eyeshadow and Blush Palette Swatch and First Impression


I am a fan on local makeup lines. I love the price, the quality (of some) and the nearness to the Filipina skin. If you've watched My Local BB Cream Collection you'll know that I have almost every local BB cream launched in the country. I'll have the video below that you might want to watch.



For today's Beauty Post I will be introducing Ever Bilena's Eyeshadow and Blush Palette. I am not much into eyeshadows as I feel I have enough in my collection but since I plan to do an updated 500pesos Makeup Challenge I bought one. I even gave a preview about this on my another blogpost entitled Recent Purcahse Haul.



This is the first time that I own an eyeshadow product from Ever Bilena
PRICE:

For the price of 185pesos you'll get an eyeshadow palette with 8 eyeshadow colors, two blush colors and an applicator.
 
I got the Set B because of the bigger highlighter and brown eyeshadows

WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS
 
The Ever Bilena Eyeshadow and Blush On palette has been reformulated with Vitamin E. 

The packaging is compact and sturdy



WHAT MADE ME BUY THE PRODUCT?!

If you've read my recent purchase haul you know that I bought this Ever Bilena palette along with other local makeup products as I plan to film an updated 500pesos makeup challenge. I still haven't filmed it in Youtube Channel but I have already swatched each of the local makeup.


It was the saleslady during my shoping that made me buy this palette more. She was actually wearing the brown matte eyeshadow and I love how it looks in here eyelids. This palette is filled with shimmer eyeshadows in it and the blush colors has an amazing pay off which I didn't really expect because of the price.

Though I own a lot of eyeshadow palettes, this Ever Bilena one stands out from the rest. It is compact that I can bring it anywhere which is useful as I have hosting gigs. The colors are natural and flatters my brown eyes. I am also happy that they blend easily. This is perfecte specially for those who want to start their makeup collection or new when it comes to makeup.

PRODUCT SWATCHES

Above Row Gold, Magenta and Bronze
Middle Highlighter and Matte Brown

Lower Row Eyeshadows (Grey, Dark Grey and Light Purple

The two blush colors. Left is the Pink and Right is the Highlighter Coral


What do you think of this Ever Bilena Eyeshadow and Blush Palette?


1 comment

  1. Which is why we are here to help you get the results you want. We are bringing in front cosmetic compacts that work well and which bring in front some unique results all the time. empty eyeshadow palette wholesale

    ReplyDelete