Search This Blog

My Beauty, Skincare and Body Resolutions


When it comes to my beauty, skincare and body... I am a huge procrastinator. 

I am guilty of sleeping with my makeup on. I am guilty of sleeping as late as 3am on a daily basis living me with only two complete hours of sleep before another work day begins. I also have a habit of drinking too much caffeine without replenishing my body with water. And so much more.



If there will be a punishment for the above crimes then I am willing to pay the price.



As a sign of new beginning, I like to lay down my beauty, skincare and body resolutions. Just like how my Balik Alindog Program goes I want to update too about this one probably at the end of the month. I will also track these resolutions on my bullet journal so that I won't miss any of the items I mentioned here.

I, Clariza Montes Glino do solemnly promise to be better when it comes to my beauty, skincare and body.

Beauty Resolutions

1. I will now cleanse, tone and moisturize day and night. These classic trio when it comes to keeping the best face forward is something that I want to become a habit.

2. As an add-on to my three step face care, I will exfoliate every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday

3. I will use a face mask every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.

4. I will use an eye cream for my undereye circles.

5. I will use a face sunscreen on a daily basis.

6. I will remove my makeup before going to sleep.

7. I will refrain from buying additional makeup especially when I still have enough to last me for the next month.

Skincare

1. I will have a solid body skincare routine day and night.

2. I will use a lotion twice a day.

3. I will add body oil for added moisture at night.

4. I will do a body scrub thrice a week.

5. I will keep on finding whitening the products that could help even out my skin tone.
Body Resolutions

1. Since I can't let go of my excessive caffeine I will just swear for a resolution on drinking 7 to 8 tall glasses of water on a daily basis.

2. Pop on some vitamins. Essential for me will be to go back with my Conzace and Vitamin C combo.

3. Fulfill my Balik Alindog Program.

4. Sleep on a regular time daily and wake up earlier than usual.

Whew. I am looking forward to the above changes and I hope that it will deeply change my overall system. I know that I might encounter hardships along the way but I am positive that just as long as I focus on my goals and resolution I will reap the good result.

Thanks for visiting my blog.


MORE POSTS TO READ:
  1. Get Ready with Me to Work
  2. Intro to Christmas Makeup Look
  3. IzzaShares: My Acne Story (Tagiyawat Battle at mga Ginamit ko Para Gumaling)
  4. MOTD Birthday Pink and Purple Eyes
  5. Makeup Of The Day (Sleek and Polished)
  6. My Brow Routine using a Stencil
  7. My Makeup Transformation
  8. NYX Single Eyeshadow Review
  9. Natasha Beauty Duo Demo Review
  10. PRODUCT HYPE: Essence Lash Mania Ultra Volume Mascara
  11. Pinay's Guide on How To Achieve Glowing and Beautiful Skin
  12. Pinay's Guide on How to Cover Eye Bags, Blemishes and Uneven Skin Tone
  13. Product Empties Part 2 (Belo, GNC, Olay etc.)
  14. Product Hype: LA Colors Perfect Curve Mascara
  15. Product Hype: Nivea Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss Lip Butter - New!

Follow this blog through RSS and Like my Facebook Page and Follow through Twitter.

No comments