Search This Blog

Product Hype: Nivea Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss Lip Butter



Lipbalms and or lip butters are just a staple for me because I have such dry lips. They say that dry lips are caused by tok much caffeine and less of water or hydration inside the body. I guess that's true for I am a coffee-addict myself. Anyways, for the past weeks I've been really holding for the Nivea Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss Lip Butter to soften my lips all day and prepare for my lipstick. I love it.




Product Information

Nivea Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss Lip Butter is an aromatic treat for the lips. It gives the delicious Vanilla and Macadamia aroma. The rich formula with Shea butter, almond oil and hydra IQ that melts on the lips, restoring suppleness and adding a silky gloss.



How it works


  • Gives intense moisture and long-lasting care.
  • Helps condition and calm dry lips.
  • Provides authentic Vanilla and Macadamia flavor and fragrance experience

Price

130pesos and comes in a tub form.

What I love most about this lip butter is that it creates such a highly moisturized lips that I long for. I said on my February-March Monthly Favorites how I use this product a few minutes before I put on a lipstick and it does prepare for a smooth canvass on my lips. I also love that this doesn't give any other color but just goes so natural. It doesn't have the waxy feeling too.


The Vanilla and Macadamia combo is very new to me. I always see vanilla as a plain thing while macadamia is something I even haven't seen in person. However with this product the duo just blends very well. They give a new meaning on lip butters.
The buttery texture is also something that I look forward to every time I use it.


What I love about the product?

  • Good quality
  • Highly moisturizes
  • Smells amazing
  • Gentle on the lips
  • Small application is enough to cover the whole lips

What I don't love

  • The price is too high for a frugal person like me
  • Sometimes I find it hard to open

I highly recommend this product for those who have been long looking for a lip conditioner worthy of its value. This product is just so good you'll keep coming back to it and reapply it even if you don't really need to. This also comes in another variant called Raspberry Rose Kiss.


Have you used this Nivea Lip Butter? Do you have any other lip product recommendation?

MORE POSTS TO READ:

  1. MOTD Birthday Pink and Purple Eyes
  2. Makeup Of The Day (Sleek and Polished)
  3. My Brow Routine using a Stencil
  4. My Makeup Transformation
  5. NYX Single Eyeshadow Review
  6. Natasha Beauty Duo Demo Review
  7. PRODUCT HYPE: Essence Lash Mania Ultra Volume Mascara
  8. Pinay's Guide on How To Achieve Glowing and Beautiful Skin
  9. Pinay's Guide on How to Cover Eye Bags, Blemishes and Uneven Skin Tone
  10. Product Empties Part 2 (Belo, GNC, Olay etc.)

Follow this blog through RSS and Like my Facebook Page and Follow through Twitter.

No comments