Search This Blog

My September Style Inspirations from Pinterest

Having a short (asymmetrical pixie) hair is quiet hard to style. You don't want to look boyish but you also don't want to look too girly and dressy. I personally love neutral colors and ensembles on my daily work outfits but I don't like to look too boring and too paulit-ulit. That's why I constantly look for fashion inspiration and style ideas that can rock my closet. Thank you Pinterest for always saving my life whenever I need a lakas maka-OOTD look. 

For September my Style Inspiration is includes jeans, nude flats and basic tees with blazer. These four-piece ensemble can be very ideal for my work outfits. They are casual yet pleasing in the eyes and I primarily have all the needed pieces already. 

Hope you enjoy this post!
*all pictures are from Pinterest

LOOK #1

 


This is so pretty and will work perfectly for a Monday outfit. All you need is a nicely tailored white jeans, basic grey tee and nude flats. The simplicity of this look is so addicting. I also love the addition of the statement piece (necklace) shown in the photo above.

LOOK #2
This is also one super pretty OOTD look. The red pants match perfectly with the cardigan plus there is a printed scarf to add extra edge in the outfit. Again, I love the accessories used in the pictures. 

LOOK #3
 Isn't this a nice look for a Wednesday work day? You have your classic white sleeveless top, black skinny jeans and nude flats but paired with a rather edgy and contrast color blazer. This is very pretty especially if you are going for a lunch out or probably a dinner after work.

LOOK #4



 The above is another lazy day outfit where all the classic pieces are available. The top will give me an illusion of added weight which is ideal since I am petite. The dark skinny jeans will provide comfort and casual advantage for the look. I love the shoes in the pic however, I don't have the same shoes so I believe I can manage with my nude flats instead.

LOOK #5

 
The ultimate casual Friday outfit! It has all the needed element from the black tee undergarment to the striped cardigan and black jeans. I also love the pairing of the nude pointed flats for it matches everything given in the outfit. I wish I have the accessory though but that being said it is still a workable outfit for me.

LOOK #6

 
If you have plans in the weekend that involves a stroll in the mall, lunch and site seeing the above is nice style inspiration. I am reserving the outfit above for a special occasion that I will be attending this September. The pop of color gives the element of surprise and how the scallop nude flats offer femininity to wrap up the over-all look is amazing.

I am so excited to prettify and dress up this month! 

Did you find the style inspirations above helpful? What's your favorite look?

MORE POSTS TO READ:

No comments