Search This Blog

SULIT PRODUCT | Beauty Fix Nose Pack Whitening and Pore Minimizer





For the past couple of months I've been feeling super itchy on my nose area. I will look in the mirror and notice that my blackheads and whiteheads are getting uglier. I just want to prick them!!! I know that the only way for me to get rid of this is to extract them so I immediately went to Watsons to find nose strip/nose pack to use. 

And comes my new discovery: Beauty Fix Nose Pack Whitening and Pore Minimizer aka my nose savior!

Product Information

Beauty Fix Nose Pack whitens and minimizes pores, removing dirty looking blackhead and whitehead. It is loaded with active ingredients that will soften and protect your nose skin making beauty come true. Suitable for all skin type. 

How to Use

After washing face, spread Beauty Fix Nose Pack generously on the entire nose. Let dry for 15 to 20 minutes. Gently feel off the pack upward. Use warm water to remove remaining product. For best results, use 2-4 times weekly.

Price

19 pesos per sachet.

Initial Thoughts

Its been a long time since I tried a nose pack. I featured Glam Works Charcoal Nose Pore Strips before in My Products I Regret Buying video way back 2014 and since then I told myself not to trust nose pack anymore. It just won't work no matter how hard I try. The nose strip just leaves dirt on my nose area and won't even pick up any tiny blackhead or whitehead. 

But with how itchy my nose feels I know its time to try another one. Fortunately I bumped into this Beauty Fix Nose Pack Whitening and Pore Minimizer and with its price I didn't think twice and grab the sachet and paid for it in the counter. 
Since this is not a strip, applying is a little messy. You squeeze the product and put an ample amount on your nose area. Make sure your nose area is a little damp for the nose pack to adhere more. Beauty Fix Nose Pack Whitening and Pore Minimizer is only available in sachet packaging so try not to cut the opening too wide for you to still close the product after use. 

While it dries I usually go on Facebook to kill some time and/or my Instagram account. I had this day when I accidentally slept with the nose pack own and sadly I found it hard to remove the next morning. I have to remove it through makeup remover and facial wash. I also try to apply evenly on my nose area and I apply generously so that its easier for me to peel it off after.

Upon Application

Applying the product is like applying white Elmer's glue on your nose area. The texture, feel and consistency of the product is like Elmer's glue and the smell is somewhat alike too. This is messy to use but what I love about the Beauty Fix Nose Pack Whitening and Pore Minimizer is how easy it is to be removed using water.  I don't worry too much even if it gets to my fingers. 

Peeling it off is painful but you'll surely get used to it if ever you are including this product in your routine. You can see the strip with your blackheads proving that it is effective. 

What Make it Sulit?

Nowadays it's hard to find a product that works for a price of less than 20pesos. Beauty Fix Nose Pack Whitening and Pore Minimizer works just as long as you follow the instruction right. It is important to remove blackhead and whiteheads for they are mild type of acne and may clogged your pores causing you to become oilier. I love that this product does the job well. I can see the difference in the blackhead in my nose area after four uses. My nose felt less itchy too and I don't cake easily on my nose area. Overall, the Beauty Fix Nose Pack Whitening and Pore Minimizer is by far one of my amazing find before 2015 ends.

Have you tried this Beauty Fix Nose Pack Whitening and Pore Minimizer before?


 Follow this blog through RSS and Like my Facebook Page and Follow through Twitter   

No comments