Search This Blog

Watsons Moisturizing and Firming 10-in-1 Complexion Corrector Cream Review


2013 was the year when I got addicted with BB Creams. I have My Local BB Cream Collection video to prove just how obsessed I once became with Blemish Balms. I love how most of them feels like tinted moisturizer on the face plus they have additional benefits for the skin. No wonder why during the said year, BB Creams are a massive hit.

For the later part of 2014 until today I got interested with CC Creams. I know I am kind of late with this curiosity but still CC Creams are my go-to face product at the moment. 
In this post I will be giving an in-depth review about Watsons Moisturizing and Firming 10-in-1 Complexion Corrector Cream.

To review, below are some of the facts about CC Creams for you to easily differentiate it with BB Creams. These facts are taken straight from my BT LA CC Cream Product Review.

  • CC creams stands for Color Correcting creams while BB creams are best knows as Blemish Balm
  • BB Creams are meant to be tinted moisturizers or foundation but has added skin benefits like SPF and antioxidants.
  • CC Creams on the other hand focuses on color correction like redness around the face area. 
  • CC Creams are also meant to be lighter in skin than BB creams when worn. It even feels like you don't have anything on.
  • CC Creams also appears much lighter compared to BB creams because it uses light diffusing particles to do its magic on your face.
Product Information


The Watsons Moisturizing and Firming 10-in-1 Complexion Corrector Cream came from the Watsons Collagen line of skincare are infused with four key ingredients to bring effective moisturizing and firming benefits. 

  1. Natural Deep Sea Fish Collagen from Germany - Has enhanced absorption properties to boost your skin's collagen levels. Its tensile strength helps promote skin elasticity and firmness. 
  2. Matrixyl Peptide - Stimulates skin regeneration and adds suppleness to you skin by making it firmer, smoother, more delicate and elastic.
  3. Hydrolysed Elastin - Replenishes protein and adds suppleness to your skin by making it firmer and more elastic.
  4. Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant, adds long lasting hydration to your skin to help elasticity and fight against premature skin aging. 
This product in particular is infused with Caviar extract which offers a wealthy minerals and amino acids to reduce the appearance of fine lines and help improve elasticity. Watsons Moisturizing and Firming 10-in-1 Complexion Corrector Cream is a multipurpose CC Cream that claims 10 functions/skin benefits:
1. Conceals Imperfection
2. Perfects Skin Tone
3. Protects your skin from harmful environment and premature ageing
4. Moisturizes and nourishes skin
5. Minimizes and refines pores
6. Reduces Fine Lines
7. Repairs skin and provides long freshness
8. Combining skin care and makeup into one simple step
9. Softens and smoothen face
10. Brings you luminous glow
Active Ingredients
Aqua Dimethicone, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol. Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Palmitate etc. 
 
How To Use

Use after basic skin regimen. Apply an adequate amount of CC Cream and spread evenly over entire face using inward to outward movements (not recommended to apply using circular motions).

Price

299pesos for 50g 

My Experience

Can we just talk about for a moment how fancy looking this product is?! I love the packaging and its the very first thing that motivated me to buy. I love that it's not the usual squeeze tube packaging. I don't recommend bringing the whole bottle if you go on a trip but you can still easily transfer some product on a container. I did that technique when I went to Tagaytay. Read : Tagaytay 2D/1N Travel Diary.

Aside from the fancy packaging which I totally love. I'd like to put an emphasis on the 10 Benefits that this product promises with continuous use. I bought this during my Recent Purchase Haul and had been loyal for good two months and I must say this product in an all-in-one moisturizer and foundation in one. 

I got the Moisturizing and Firming Type and in the shade Natural. I believe its also available in the Revitalizing one which has black lid. Here's what it looks like on the back of my hand:

Watsons Moisturizing and Firming 10-in-1 Complexion Corrector Cream is not a  thick cream. It appears to be whiter for a Natural Shade but don't worry it adopts to your skin tone and blends smoothly. This is a perfect companion for people on-the-go who don't have that much time putting a lot of product in their face.

TIP #1: Use your finger tips if you want an even application. The warmth of your fingers will also melt the product giving your a flawless, dewy look. 

Since this is a Color Corrector do not expect any heavy coverage. The Watsons Moisturizing and Firming 10-in-1 Complexion Corrector Cream is made to even out your skin tone, reduce redness on delicate areas and prepare your skin for a layer of foundation.  It can lightly cover broken capillaries, redness, old acne scars and sun spots. It dries like powder and acts like a second skin. It can give you that "no makeup makeup look" in an instant.

The smell of the product is also amazing. It is lightweight on the skin and doesn't make me oil up that much. Just as said in the packaging I avoid using the product in circular motion instead I apply it on the high points of my face and work upwards. I use San San HD 2-Way Cake to set Watsons Moisturizing and Firming 10-in-1 Complexion Corrector Cream  and these two products just work well together. 

TIP #2: Don't forget to apply some amount on your neck area to have an even skin. 

The moisturizing and firming claims of this product is really working. I don't have anymore dry patches specially around my mouth area. A big thanks too to Watsons Solution Total Cream with SPF 15 PA++ Review

Before and After Application
LEFT SIDE: No Watsons CC Cream RIGHT SIDE: One Pump Application
The product only gives light to medium coverage
LEFT SIDE: How I Apply the Product RIGHT SIDE: When blended
Left Side of My Face: With Powder | Right Side of My Face: Without Powder
Final Photos
What I Love
  • The price is super worth it
  • Smells so good
  • Gives a very second-skin, natural type of finish
  • Easy to apply using fingers
  • No cakey-face at even if the current weather is too hot
  • The skin feels soft and supple after wearing this product. 

What I Don't Love
  • There's a need to repowder throughout the day. Blame me for my natural super oily face. 
  • Comes in  limited shade.
Overall

If you want to try out how CC Cream works but in a limited budget then this Watsons Moisturizing and Firming 10-in-1 Complexion Corrector Cream  is for your. The texture and feel of product is something worth the price. It can be used on a daily basis and can even replace the moisturizer in your skin care routine. The longer you use the product, the more you'll notice the difference it could make. This is not a product for coverage but it can easily correct the color of blemishes and redness still leaving you with a hydrated, younger looking face. Super worth the try!

Are you a CC Cream lover? 
Do you think this Watsons Moisturizing and Firming 10-in-1 Complexion Corrector Cream will for you too? 
Share your thoughts in the comment section below!

MORE POSTS TO READ:

  1. 100 Pesos and Below Sulit Product: Bobbie Lash Line Highlighter
  2. 100 Pesos and Below Sulit Product: Careline Oil Control Foundation
  3. 100 Pesos and Below Sulit Product: Quick FX No-Shine Mattifier
  4. AVON Super Shock Max Mascara Product Review
  5. Belo Intensive White Soap Review
  6. Careline BB Cream Demo Review
  7. City Colors BB Cream Product Review
  8. Collection Cover & Go Foundation and Concealer Review
  9. Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base Review -New!
  10. Etude House Every Month Cleansing Foam Avocado + Butter Review
  11. Going HD with SanSan HD 2-Way Cake and Concealer
  12. Inside Bench Perfect Skin Kit: Whitening Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15
  13. Inside Bench Perfect Skin Kit: Whitening Facial Serum
  14. Inside Bench Perfect Skin Kit: Whitening Facial Toner
  15. Inside Bench Perfect Skin Kit: Whitening Facial Wash
 Follow this blog through RSS and Like my Facebook Page and Follow through Twitter.     

11 comments

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. CBD Lotions

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. avoid acne scards for teens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your writing style, great information, thankyou for posting. Serena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Daniels Jewelers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. face wand high frequency skin care system anti aging derma wand

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truth be told, they accomplish more mischief than anything, with certain fixings causing hypersensitivities, stopped up pores, Lucy Liu Skin Care skin break out, and even some negative consequences for the focal sensory system.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A decent anti-maturing skin cream is extremely valuable in controlling maturing signs,visit their website for example, untimely wrinkles and barely recognizable differences all over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. buzzoid instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. OOMNEX

    ReplyDelete
  10. This way, you are not only able to get the glutathione benefits, but you are also assured that liposomal glutathione is quickly and fully absorbed by your cells that need it the most. Glutathione skin whitening injection

    ReplyDelete
  11. Massage has the ability to reduce the cortisol levels in the body and cortisol has the ability to destroy the immune systems defensive lineup. 출장마사지

    ReplyDelete