Search This Blog

5 Things Lately...

Today I'll be blogging about five things that have been making me happy/obsessed lately. They maybe makeup, skincare items, a random video,  a moment and more. I hope you'll enjoy reading this post.

1. Watson's Facial Absorbent Paper

FINALLY! I bought myself a blotting paper. I have shared how oily my face can become and for so long I only use tissue to dry my face. Then, I realized that I need blotting paper in my life. I can't just rely on tissue anymore. For 109pesos I got 2 packs of 100 sheets facial absorbent paper which I believe is very sulit. I also wanted to try how good the Clean and Clear Blotting Paper is that I heard to be really good. 

2. The Wolf of Wall Street by Jordan Belfort

This is the book I'm currently reading and oh this book is sooooo good. I didn't know that it was actually based on a book more so a memoir written by the author himself, Jordan Belfort who was played by Leonardo De Carpio in the movie adaptation. I must say that this book is something you're either going to love or hate. I loved the book not because of swear words, drug addiction and other obscene scenarios. I enjoyed the book because it gives you an entertaining glimpse on what happen on Wall Street during the 90's. I also found myself highlighting great quotes and lines where I relate to Belfort in some way.


3. New Brow Routine

Wooohooo!!! I love my current brow routine. I use the Maybelline Fashion Brow 3D and Brow Mascara to perfectly outline, fill in and tame my brows. It looks good but effortless. I can finish my brows in about 2-3 minutes. 

4. A Second Chance 

This movie has been making me so emotional. Though I love One More Chance better still A Second Chance brought a whole new level of feeling when you watch it. Medyo natakot nga ako mag-asawa eh. Haha. I realized that the most common mistake in relationship will be the lack of communication. I also learned how simple things kapag na-ipon can lead to distraction. You just have to hold on and have faith with each other and your relationship.

5. Events, Events and more Events

December is the busiest month for me. Christmas Party here and there plus hosting stints. I am also excited because I was invited in the SH PH Stylehaul Dinner where I'll get to be in one room with my idols in the blogging and YouTube Academy. Laureen Uy, Camille Co, Say Artillero... WOW! I just can't imagine this big blessing. I'll blog it for sure for you dear readers. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Is there anything you've been loving lately? Share it on the comment section below.

Follow this blog through RSS and Like my Facebook Page and Follow through Twitter    

No comments