Search This Blog

THE SUNDAY POST | 10 Pinay Beauty and Lifestyle Blogs I Love


I've been blogging for four years now. I feel like its been such a wonderful part of my life. I shared before how blogging had changed my life completely and it's still making little to big changes in my life. 2015 is definitely a bigger and better year for my blog life and I will be sharing the highlights before the month ends. 

Before I decided to create a blog I was once a reader. I devote at least three to four hours a day constantly reading Pinay Beauty and Lifestyle Blog. I love reading about their life, their new hauls, their fashion posts and more. Before I buy an item I will first check the review and decide on my own. 

Reading blogs especially those that have really good content inspired me to set up my own. Today I'll be sharing to you 10 Pinay Beauty and Lifestyle Blogs I Love

1. Project Vanity

I can't express my happiness when I finally met Ms. Liz of Project Vanity during the 11th iBlog Blogging Summit . I am reading her blog for years now. I love her product reviews and makeup tutorial posts. She also plays the ukulele which is something we have in common. Visit : http://www.projectvanity.com/

2. AskMeWhats

Mrs. AMW. It's nice to share a journey with someone though both of you have been strangers with each other. I've been reading Ms. Nikki's since the beginning and I am very happy that even if she is now married and have a handsome child she still blogs. I love her product review posts as well as her featured product. Visit: http://www.askmewhats.com/

3. MakeupbySayTiocoArtillero

Ms. Say was the reason I started my YouTube Channel. I've seen a couple of her videos and love her so much.  But I am also a big fan of her blog too. I started reading Ms. Say's blog because I love how simple the design is and how good she is in telling her stories. Visit: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/

4. ThirstyThought

I've been a big fan of Ms. Kryz Uy from ThirstyThought since the beginning. Her blog is amazing and gives you daily dose of fashion inspiration. I am very much proud how her blog grew as time goes by. Visit: http://www.kryzuy.com/

5. IamAlexa.biz

Ms. Alexa is a Cebu-based blogger I've long been reading. She is much more active now after her first baby with her handsome hubby. I love her style and her writing. I usually enjoy her travel diaries especially her Europe trip because I suddenly see myself dreaming of a grand Europe escapade too.  Visit : http://iamalexa.biz/

6. KikaySiKat

I admire Ms. Kaycee's honestly whenever she reviews a product. I follow her skincare reviews and updates since I am also into whitening. She is the number one product reviewer in the blogsphere. I love her for the good content I get reading her blog. Visit : http://www.kikaysikat.com/

7. Call Me Kristine

Aside from Ms. Kristine's Money Matter series I also love how she delivers her beauty posts. I enjoy reading her hauls either its beauty related or non-beauty related.  Her product reviews are also awesome because the information is complete with recommendation. I also love how she shares her love to God with her scribble notes and other biblical inspired posts. Visit : http://callmekristine.com/

8.  ChroniclesofVanity

Ms. Tara is such a pretty lady who really knows how catch a reader's attention. The theme of her blog is to live an inspired life and once you start digging posts in her portal you'll truly become inspired. I always look forward on her Things I Love posts. Visit : http://www.chroniclesofvanity.com/

9. SoftlySometimes

If you are looking for a beauty blog that's can compete with international blogs then go visit Ms. Carina's blog. She takes wonderful product photos and give a whole new meaning to beauty blogging. Her blog is every blogger's goal. The theme is simple yet elegant to look a plus it gives various helful posts from hauls, makeup staples, reviews and features. Visit : http://softly.nothingspaces.com/

10. Drowning Equilibriums

I interviewed Ms. Aisa Ipac years ago for a magazine project in school. I was a big fan of her blog and love for anything thrifted. She is very sweet and very down-to-earth and I love her personal ramblings in her blog. I am proud of her success as a celebrity stylist too. Her blog is indeed an inspiration. Visit : http://www.aisaipac.com/

The above are just some of the longer list of blogs whom I follow and I read. I love their blogs so much and I long for a new post every single time.


Do you also follow any of the bloggers mentioned above?

MORE POSTS TO READ:




  1. Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base Review
  2. Etude House Every Month Cleansing Foam Avocado + Butter Review
  3. Going HD with SanSan HD 2-Way Cake and Concealer
  4. Inside Bench Perfect Skin Kit: Whitening Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15
  5. Inside Bench Perfect Skin Kit: Whitening Facial Serum
  6. Inside Bench Perfect Skin Kit: Whitening Facial Toner
  7. Inside Bench Perfect Skin Kit: Whitening Facial Wash
  8. Maybelline's Water Shine Lipstick Review - New!
  9. Ponds Perfect Care Cold Cream Review
  10. Product Review: Maybelline Color Show Lipstick in #403 Plum Perfect
  11. Safeguard Derma Sense Facial Wash Review
 Follow this blog through RSS and Like my Facebook Page and Follow through Twitter    

No comments