Search This Blog

Life Lately #01



I don't really publish a post on Saturdays. It's the day of the week that I skip. On the administrative side of this blog, Saturday is spent mostly in writing blog posts, taking batch photos and drafting every finished content for its scheduled publishing date. 

I also try to read the book I'm currently reading, spend time with videoke together with my little sister and just have a precious moment with a cup of coffee.

But this 2016 I decided I wanted the blog to have something too on Saturdays. And I decided it is best to reserve Saturday on a mixture of A Week in Review combined with 5 Things Lately kind of post. I might also share some personal musings and more on Saturdays. It's like a weekly diary log to say. 


And it's something everyone can read.

Here's how the first Life Lately post will go. I'll review my week based on Personal, Work and Blog Tasks and then followed by 5 Things Lately that I've been loving or I've been wanting to share. 

PERSONAL:

This week is one of the best weeks ever.  I joined our church's 2016 Prayer and Fasting so I was on a social media fast the whole week. No access to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. All apps and websites that's keeping me from being close to God. More of this story tomorrow on my Sunday Post.

Anyhow since I didn't spend way too much time on social media I get a lot of things done. I also arrive at work without any late this week. Way to go to my No Late January goal this month. 

I also started reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and wow... this book is worth all the hype. I can't help myself from reading the book page after page. Reading this had set a nice kick-off on my 2016.


WORK

The beginning of work week this new year is awesome for. I believe its all because I was finally going to work early. Before I'll be late almost every other day. And it makes me sad to lose most of my precious time in the morning. 

Nica, my BFF at work, and I wanted to do an after work jogging next week and I am so looking forward to it. We'll probably do it every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We are also in the hunt of a cheap gym near Ayala Makati specifically Rufino Ave. since it's part of our goal this year to try a gym membership. If you can recommend one please let me known in the comment section. 

I've attended a meeting this week in regards of new developments on a software we are making plus I was also asked to do a major site design plan. Both became part of my priorities this week.

BLOG TASKS

If you are a SavingsPinay Mailing Subscriber you'd probably receive already my January Money Makeover Email Newsletter. It's part of my major to do this week. I also uploaded my 15 Best Products of 2015 which is a proud moment for me because I was finally on top of my YouTube schedule. 

Posts This Week on IzzaGlino


YouTube Video of The Week


5 Things Lately

  1. My Morning Devotionals and Evening Journals. Sarah Young's Jesus Calling is helping a lot to communicate with God. I feel like getting closer everyday with God. I also bought a new devotional book called The One Year Book of Inspirations for Girlfriends which plays a great role in my spiritual journey this week. 
  2. Fashion 21 Color Mood Lipstick in Peach Rose. After purchasing this lipstick towards the end of 2015 I finally was able to use it and have my first impression. I love the color of this lipstick and will give it some more time to try before posting a possible SULIT feature.
  3. ViviannaDoesMakeup The Weekly Vlog. I love Anna's blog and beauty videos but her weekend vlogs gives me a different kind of happiness. I love how real Anna is in everything she post on the net. A glimpse of her everyday life completes my day. She's really amazing and she just announced over her Instagram that Mark proposed and I found myself being so happy for her. Do you love Anna too? I wish someday I could also have my very own weekend vlog.
  4. Best Outfit of the Week. Friday was a casual day at work and I told Nica to wear her flannel because I found mine on ukay-ukay early this week. We were twinsies on our OOTD. Can you believe that the flannel I'm wearing is 80pesos only? YES!!! That's the power of ukay. Paired it will a black pants and nude flats.
  5. My skin. I think the whole day and night skincare routine with the Olay products is really working. They were the priciest beauty items I've ever bought but their worth every pesos. Will surely upload a video soon. 

That's it. That's my Life Lately. Hopefully you like this new addition on IzzaGlino. Look forward for the second one next week.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ ANY OF BELOW POSTS?

  1. My Beauty, Skincare and Body Resolutions
  2. Pinay's Guide on How To Achieve Glowing and Beautiful Skin
  3. Pinay's Guide on How to Cover Eye Bags, Blemishes and Uneven Skin Tone
  4. Product Hype: LA Colors Perfect Curve Mascara
  5. Product Hype: Nivea Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss Lip Butter
  6. Product Hype: Wet n’ Wild Coverall Cream Foundation
  7. Quick Makeup of the Day feat. AVON Super Shock Max Mascara
  8. REVIEW | Olay Total Effects 7in1 Foaming Cleanser - New!
  9. Safeguard Derma Sense Facial Wash Review
  10. The Best and Cheapest Multi-Purpose Makeup Remover Ever!
  11. Vaseline Healthy Sunblock Water Resistant UV Protection Lotion Review

Follow this blog through RSS and Like my Facebook Page and Follow through Twitter

No comments