Search This Blog

SULIT PRODUCT | Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Audacious Asphalt


The first (and I thought would be the last) nail polish related blog post here in IzzaGlino is my Bench Paintbox Nail Polish Review. Priced at 58pesos each, Bench Paintbox offers a variety of color which are actually good.

To be honest I'm not a big nail polish fan. I own nothing at the moment but my Etude House Play Nail Polish in #85 but reading blogs over the holiday season made me into a big "I want to collect Nail Polish" kind of girl. So here's another first of many (fingers crossed), Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Audacious Asphalt


Product Information

Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Audacious Asphalt is from Maybelline Color Show Collection which was divided into three collections namely; denims, metallics and shredded textures. The product claims to be a no chip nail lacquer straight and has easy-flow brush. 

Price

The Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquers retails for 99pesos but I got mine for 80pesos during the Noel Bazaar. READ : My Noel Bazaar Experience.

How to Use

As per the Maybelline website, it is best to apply a clear base coat to prevent the nils from yellowing and to help the colors last longer. With one sweep, paint the first line of nail polish up the center of your nail starting from the base to the tip. Leave a small space at the base of the nail for the cleanest look.

Initial Thoughts

Before purchasing Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Audacious Asphalt during the Noel Bazaar I was already eyeing owning one every time I pass by the Maybelline Store. The problem is that the shades left weren't great for me. So I end up not buying at all.

When I saw this on one of the store at the bazaar I knew I wanted to buy it. I am a big fan of matte nail polish and this neutral kind of grayish ash color looks so great. 

I love the cylindrical tube bottle since it matches the shape of my Etude House Play Nail Polish. The name of the nail polish is also on the top of the lids which is super helpful so you can easily see the name of the color without having to pick them up.

Upon Application

I didn't have a hard time putting this nail polish on me which is an amazing thing. I used tiny strokes on the first layer and followed by thicker application on the next. It dries fast which for me is good because I don't have to wait two hours before I can hold my phone or grab my book. 

Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Audacious Asphalt is just perfect for me and doesn't make my fingers look dark. It's a nail polish I see myself wearing for the whole week.

What Makes it Sulit?

Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Audacious Asphalt is sold for less than 100pesos. It has amazing quality and opacity. You'll be impressed by how vibrant the shade looks. 

Other shade you might like will be Hibiscus Haven, Onyx Rush and Neutral Statement. 
READ THESE POSTS TOO:

No comments