Search This Blog

REVIEW | Belo Intensive Whitening BB Cream



When I first saw the post of Belo Essentials that they will be releasing a BB Cream I got super excited. You know my obsession with BB Cream and this could be a great additional to my local BB creams collection. Their products from the Belo Essential Toner in Pink and the Belo Intensive Whitening Soap with Kojic Acid and Tranexamic Acid worked for me and I do have high hopes that this BB Cream will be great too.

And though the price is in no way budget friendly I still bought one for me to try out. In this post I'll share my detailed experience and what I love or not love about the Belo Intensive Whitening BB Cream. I have uploaded a demo review video which is now up on my YouTube Channel. Hope you'll spend some time watching.


Product Information:

The Belo Intensive Whitening BB Cream is from Belo Essentials. It is infused with Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid. It has SPF 50 PA++++ and is said to be Tone Correcting Medium to Deep.

Belo Intensive Whitening BB Cream instantly covers blemishes and imperfections as it works to intensively whiten skin. Use alone for a flawless no make-up look or layer under your favorite foundation or powder.



  • Tone Correcting Formula evens out skin tone and leaves a flawless natural finish

  • Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid whitens skin deeply and reduces the appearance of stubborn dark spots.

  • SPF 50 and PA++++ protects skin againts age accelerating UV rays.

Paraben-free. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested.

How to Use:

Tap before use. Apply a small amount onto face and blend evenly with your fingertips. Can serve as a primer substitute. 
Packaging: 

The Belo Intensive Whitening BB Cream comes in a tube packaging with same color combination as the Belo Intensive Whitening Soap.

Price:

349.75 pesos for 50ml product. 

My Experience

Belo Intensive Whitening BB Cream is a new local BB Cream out in the market. Its from the Belo Essential Intensive Whitening line maker of one of the most effective whitening soap I've tried. READ: Belo Intensive Whitening Soap with Kojic Acid and Tranexamic Acid Review.
Picking the BB Cream on the counter is necessary for me because the soap worked best and even their other skincare line worked. WATCH: My Tagiyawat Battle. The BB  Cream comes in one shade only and I must say it shows too white when swatched. The price isn't that budget-friendly but considering the size of the tube it makes sense. It is one of the biggest sized BB Cream available. 

How I Use It? I love that this  Belo Intensive Whitening BB Cream has a small opening. I get the right pea-sized amount that will cover my face. Again for this product I use my trustee Beauty Blender to spread the product and work with the coverage. I tried using my finger tips on my demo review video but it failed to give justice to the product. It dries too fast with your finger tips unlike a sponge.

Upon Application. The texture of the Belo Intensive Whitening BB Cream is think like most local BB Creams I own. As expected from the swatch I made it look pretty white though it says to tone correct medium to deep skin tone. It doesn't have any bothering smell at all. A little goes a long way with this product though it can be very drying too if your face is not well-moisturized. The product feels lightweight. It is non-sticky and non-greasy and again has a a matte-finish.

Claims. The tone-correcting claim is visible since it really help give you a brighter and more even out skin tone. Since I am mostly on the average- beige tone, I can work with product. 

No idea with the whitening claim but the soap did make its magic on my skin so I bet with continues use this Belo Intensive Whitening BB Cream will do the same. 

The high SPF is awesome but it did made my pores visible with the flaking (no idea if this is the right term) I notice the pamamalat on my face especially on nose and cheek area. Note that I use my Nivea Sun Protect for sunscreen protection and as part of my morning skin care routine. 

More on the BB Cream. The Belo Intensive Whitening BB Cream dries matte so you really don't need any powder at all after application. You might find the product too fast to dry so you need to be more careful in applying especially with your bare fingers. This wouldn't be nice for people who have dry skin.

Product Shots




What I Love About the Product
  • Evens out skin tone
  • Works in skincare too
  • Continues use may help whiten the skin
  • Has high SPF 50 
  • Big enough to last longer that a month 
  • Easy to use for an everyday basis

What I Don't Love
  • May cause pamamalat if you don't properly moisturize or have dry skin
  • The price is not that budget-friendly 
  • Available in one shade only

Overall

The Belo Intensive Whitening BB Cream is perfect for a no makeup makeup look as long as you properly moisturize before use. This will even out the skin and give you a matte finish. Hopefully it would be available in a much darker shade to fit most of Pinay skin. 

Demo Review Video

No comments