Search This Blog

REVIEW | Olay Total Effects 7in1 Foaming Cleanser




Have you watched my latest YouTube video? I shared an Olay Skincare Haul featuring items I picked up back when I was in my splurge mode. I promised I'll be giving a review for each and every item I hauled and today it's the start of an Olay Product Review Series.

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Foaming Cleanser is not a new product for me. I've tried it before and finished about 2-3 bottles then I stopped to give other face wash a try. I featured it in My Updated Skincare Haul video in 2014 and a Product Empties back in 2013.

Now here's an in-depth review of the Olay Total Effects 7 in One Foaming Cleanser letting you know how it worked out for me.


Product Information

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Foaming Cleanser washes away impurities for fresher and younger looking skin. It has a foamy lather that gently removes dirt while revitalizing skin.

As part of the Total Effects 7 in One Line, this foaming cleanser from Olay fights 7 signs of aging:
  1. Fine lines and wrinkles
  2. Rough Texture
  3. Uneven Skin Tone
  4. Dullness
  5. Prominent Pores
  6. Age spots 
  7. Dryness

Uses and Benefits

  1. Helps remove excess oil
  2. Gets rid of dirt
  3. Removes makeup
  4. Gentle on the skin
  5. Doesn't overdry
  6. Helps lift away dull surface skin
  7. Non Comedogenic.

How to Use

Dispense a small amount of product into hands. Add water and work into lather. Massage gently onto face and neck. Rinse thoroughly.

Price

234.75pesos for 100g

My Experience

Having an oily skin type I suffer a lot from moment-to-moment breakouts specially on the forehead and chin area. Luckily, I don't have sensitive skin so I don't hard time selecting and buying skincare products for my face. I am very happy that almost all of the face wash I use compliments my skin well just like this Olay Total Effects 7 in One Foaming Cleanser.

How I Use It? I use the product daily in the morning and the evening before going to bed. I wet my face, squeeze a bit of the cleanser and apply via circular motion. Every other day I use a special face scrub I bought in Landmark to exfoliate my skin. 

When I don't wear too much makeup the Olay Total Effects 7 in One Foaming Cleanser is enough to clean my face. It easily dissolve my makeup. 

Though this product doesn't have microbeads I love that it still give me a super squeaky clean face after use. It doesn't dry my skin and has a pleasant smell. The creamy formula is amazing. After using I feel like my skin is happy and revitalized. 

I have always liked cleansers that foamed up like the Nivea Cleansing Mud Foam and Etude House Cleansing Foam Avocado + Butter. It's quiet pricey though which I count as a con but knowing how effective it is when it comes to cleaning and clearing the skin, I really find this Olay Total Effects 7 in One Foaming Cleanser a worthy one. 

I am using it for more than one month now and I have definitely see an improvement in my skin. I can go to work without foundation and I don't feel any insecurity at all. I believe my whole morning and night skincare routine helped too which I'll be sharing in a video pretty soon.

What I Love

  • Cleans skin thoroughly
  • Minimize the appearance of my pores
  • Deep cleansing especially when you use a separate face scrub, it feels so good
  • Gives you a younger and healthy looking skin
  • Gentle on te skin
  • Maintains moisture on the face
What I Don't Love
  • The price
Overall

I am giving the Olay Total Effects 7 in One Foaming Cleanser five stars for being an extremely effective foaming cleanser. I hasn't caused me breakouts and it leaves my skin feeling happy after use. If you are looking for a great cleanser and you have a budget then I definitely recommend this Olay Total Effects 7 in One Foaming Cleanser. 
PS. I will be doing My Skincare Routine video soon so you'll see how I actually use it.

Have you tried the Olay Total Effects 7 in One Foaming Cleanser? 
What cleanser do you use at the moment? Be sure to comment down below.


MORE IZZAGLINO POSTS:
Follow this blog through RSS and Like my Facebook Page and Follow through Twitter   

5 comments

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. CBD Lotions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. best acne treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Combine 2 Tablespoons of ground Almonds, 2 Tablespoons of Oat flour and 1 Tablespoon dry chamomile tea. Include a little olive oil for dry skin, warm water for sleek skin. Back rub tenderly over sodden skin. Be Gentle, this is an exfoliator and will expel dead skin cells. You are not sanding down a DIY venture! Great as a profound chemical
    hydrafacial in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. instagram likes 50

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the rewarding things about doing insurance massage is seeing your clients become independent of pain medications. https://vegetotherapy.org/

    ReplyDelete