Search This Blog

2016 Big Nivea Sale 50% Off Haul



Hi everyone! Today is a quick post on the items I got from the 2016 #BigNIVEAsale happening now from April 15-17. Technically the sale started yesterday and I got a lot of items already bought. I am still eager to buy other tried and tested Nivea products like the Deep Cleansing Mud Foam Facial Wash which I have already used before and their big Nivea Refreshing Toner that can last you to forever. 

So far the items I bought are the following:

Nivea Sun Protect and White Whitening Sun and Collagen Protection with SPF 50

One of My 15 Products in 2015 is Nivea's Immediate Sun Protect. Introducing a sunscreen in my skincare routine have helped to dramatically improve the condition of my skin. I feel protected under the sun. The one I got, Nivea Sun Protect and White Whitening Sun and Collagen Protection with SPF 50., is a new formula so I am excited to try it. The words Whitening Sun and Collagen Protection stood out to me the most. It's one of the must try product from Nivea to be honest. 

Nivea Instant White Firming Body Lotion with SPF 15

I've used Nivea lotion before but the one in navy blue packaging. I must say I enjoyed my Nivea Intensive Moisture experience and I am looking forward to the changes that this Nivea Instant White Firming Body Lotion with SPF 15 will bring. It promises a whiter and much firmer skin condition instantly. 

Nivea Med Protection Lip Balm with SPF 15

I've been very honest that I suffer from extreme dry and chapped lips. My lips can't hold a liptick longer than 3-4 hours because it'll start to chap. Currently I am using the Nivea Vanilla and Macademia Kiss Lip Butter and I love it but this Nivea Med Protection Lip Balm with SPF 15 is much more travel friendly especially for someone like me who's always on the go.




Nivea Creme

Of course this is in my to buy list. The classic Nivea Creme tub. Sadly the biggest tub isn't available so I settled with the medium sized. Hope you can read my review about this HERE. 

Nivea Extra White Repair Pore Minimizer Scrub

This is something new that I will be trying out. As said in the beginner I have used a face wash before and its a mud foam which I totally love to the nth level. I saw this thing and I want to try it because it claims to give whiter complexion, minimize pores and help skin exposed that dull due to constant makeup application.  

Nivea Extra Whitening Body Cream

Here's another new item that I bought. I though it is just right to be very nice to be more extravagant with my body since I put too much expensive items in my face. This body cream is love. I tried it last night after shower and it feels so amazing on the skin. I can definitely see an instant glow.

I hope you like this post. Thank you for reading my blog posts.

MORE POSTS TO READ:


  1. BEAUTY | All About Althea Korea PH + Unboxing Mine - New!
  2. BEAUTY | Benefit They're Real Lash Mascara Review
  3. BEAUTY | My February-March Favorites - New!
  4. Best of 2015 | Eye Products
  5. Best of 2015 | Lips
  6. Best of 2015 | Skincare
  7. Collection Cover & Go Foundation and Concealer Review
  8. Ever Bilena Eyeshadow and Blush Palette Swatch and First Impression
  9. Himalaya Herbals Almond and Cucumber Peel-Off Mask Review
  10. Let’s Talk About Lotion!

No comments